About Me

a lost soul who used to daydream. to detach himself from this world. to a land of infinite possibilities. unbounded by time, matter & space. but at the end of the day. he accepted the fact that it's a world of reality he's living in. and now. he moved on...

Feb 12, 2007

wah.. dat stupid si angmoh.. kicked me up to cafeconnect on sat.. now i know how fun working at boxbistro is.. all my friends wking there.. miss them a lot leh.. also miss aunty chef..
alot to learn at cafeconnect sia.. it’s abit too much for my memory le lah.. wat focaccia, panini, baguette, croissant.. why cant they juz call them 'bread'? complicate things for nothing.. make life so difficult for an idiot like me.. kao..
wah the cakes at cafe worse than bistro’s.. ate the blueberry one on sunday.. doesnt taste like berry.. doesnt smell like berry.. sour sour one.. think the cake on the verge of rotting le lah.. wth..

went back today to get my pineapple tarts.. peiling came along.. so nice for her to do dat or else will b damn sian.. also went back to eat.. but doubt there’ll b a second time.. so paiseh.. micheal only charge me $1.20 for the setlunch worth 5 bucks.. danny gave the waffle with ice-cream free.. they too good le lah.. but worst of all was the staff there la.. pl only my good friend.. why must they think so much? Sian..




sometimes when i say 'oh, i'm fine'
i want someone to look me in the eyes & say 'tell the truth'...

No comments:

Post a Comment