About Me

a lost soul who used to daydream. to detach himself from this world. to a land of infinite possibilities. unbounded by time, matter & space. but at the end of the day. he accepted the fact that it's a world of reality he's living in. and now. he moved on...

Mar 15, 2007

ehh.. juz went dinner with my parents sia.. guess it's been mths since we had a meal tgt.. realised how detached from them i've become.. dont really spend time with them.. dont talk much to them either.. prefer talking to friends.. friends understand better.. hmm.. the word 'understand' reminds me of a quarrel with my mum few yrs back.. when she said somethg like '是我生你的, 我不了解你谁了解你'.. wanted to reply 屁啦 dat time.. but sure kanna slap one.. my brother tio slap before.. then think bleed.. scary leh.. so i diamdiam let her scold lo.. even now also.. dont bother to talk back when she starts her nagging/scolding session.. coz sometimes she really funny leh.. talk back she say i talk back.. ignore her then she say i very rude.. aiya think next time she angry with mi then i straightaway go hug her & say 妈妈, 对不起.. as if..

hmm.. found out dat my dad changed quite abit.. mainly the thgs he say ba i guess..
we went hgg mall's oto shop.. somethg wrong with some slimming equipment he bought.. then he went to ask for assistance.. actually everythg went well sia.. except the fact dat he started complaining about some other flaws before stepping out of the shop.. small things can complain so long.. his lecture to the salesman finally ended when my mum dragged him away..

then went foodcourt eat.. saw a lady with green hair.. den heard my dad say somethg like 只有丑的人会把头发染成这个样子.. wah.. i stun tio.. seldom hear him criticise pple until lidat.. think my dad buehsong her or somethg ba.. who knows.. maybe she suaysuay look like one of my dad's love rivals in the past.. or maybe my dad simply trying to b funny.. donno him la.. but dat's not all leh.. my dad also didnt let off dat person's friend standing beside her.. her friend quite plump sia.. so my dad said should let her use oto's flabélos.. shake her fats away.. then he added.. cannot.. later the machine cannot tahan.. when she stand on top the machine cant even shake la.. max can only last six mths then the machine confirm gonecase de.. then he stared at her again.. & shaked his head.. hmm.. think my dad abit bad sia.. but no leh.. most of the time he quite alright.. dont utter rubbish de.. ohh.. think maybe got split personality.. wish him well then...

No comments:

Post a Comment