About Me

a lost soul who used to daydream. to detach himself from this world. to a land of infinite possibilities. unbounded by time, matter & space. but at the end of the day. he accepted the fact that it's a world of reality he's living in. and now. he moved on...

May 9, 2008

i hate myself. i hate myself for crying. it seems to be an act of weakness. considering the stories i heard about her, i told myself i shall not shed a single tear when she dies. i never had any fond memories of her. yet my emotions got the better of me knowing she may not live till the day i return from crescendo. guess she had suffered enough for the past few years- the loneliness, her degenerating health etc. and i choose not to see her even for the very last time, wanting to keep my impression of her to the best it can be. even if i visit her, her failing senses will not recognise my presence. i'm worrying for my dad. it's her mum i'm talking about. i hope he can take it though it's much easier said than done.

the selfish side of me had always hope i'll be the first to leave this world, for i doubt i can handle the passing of any close ones..

No comments:

Post a Comment