About Me

a lost soul who used to daydream. to detach himself from this world. to a land of infinite possibilities. unbounded by time, matter & space. but at the end of the day. he accepted the fact that it's a world of reality he's living in. and now. he moved on...

Dec 27, 2008

a chain of events took place over the past one week, both joyous and sadly unforeseen, to a point it almost got me breathless.

my second paternal grandma passed away just last wednesday hence i was involved in her funeral till saturday. as a result, i had to give cpt francis' wedding a miss as well as a gathering with my friends. well. though i wasn't close to this grandmother of mine, three days of commitment is the very least i can give as a grandson. seems like this year wasn't a good one when it comes to health and longevity. my first paternal grandma passed away merely few months ago. however the deaths of both my grandparents weren't entirely events of pain and tears. it brought my father's siblings together and happened to be the catalyst to heal the crumbling kinship. we even had a family gathering at my aunt's place during christmas. seems like curtain call to the feud which plagued my paternal family for the past decade draws near.

my friends came over during my birthday and on christmas eve for gathering & enjoyment purposes. guess the goal was achieved - dota, mahjong & naruto got us busily entertained. i am really grateful to my parents - they are very supportive and professional when it comes to playing host to my friends. i hope my friends felt the sincerity of my family.



equipped with an intangible library of twenty years experience, i've moved on

No comments:

Post a Comment