About Me

a lost soul who used to daydream. to detach himself from this world. to a land of infinite possibilities. unbounded by time, matter & space. but at the end of the day. he accepted the fact that it's a world of reality he's living in. and now. he moved on...

Feb 17, 2007

wah.. today rocks.. enjoyed my day at boxbistro.. let's see.. early in the morning kana pinched on the cheeks by alice.. i tio stunned.. donno why she did dat.. haha then she said i cute.. so happy sia.. so rare to hear someone say dat.. hope she meant it.. but think maybe she cny mood too excited then say for fun one lah..

ehh.. quite slack today.. abit over-staff in the afternn.. donno wat to do so went around find pple talk cock.. then saw chef alex in the kitchen.. approached him.. nv tried talking to him before, always see him only smile.. wah surprising leh, can talk so much with him like old friends lidat.. too bad he leaving bistro soon.. sian.. think someday ask him out to swim.. should b fun sia.. looking forward to dat day ba..

kao.. si angmoh sent me up to cafe again at 7 plus.. the fulltimers coping well wat, i go up only help make a few milkshakes.. donno ask me go up for wat.. think should have smacked him in the face and ask if he's trying to b funny.. hmm.. maybe he saw me eat nuggets.. then wanna banish me from bistro before i start feeding myself with all the other food.. cannot blame me wat.. my stomach empty hands itchy.. so happen to place a piece of chicken biscuit into my mouth lor.. (wah eat one of ur nuggets will die huh si angmoh.. the most i pay for it la.. juz tell me how much u want.. seventh month burn for u.. promise..)

but the highlight was having reunion dinner with the chefs.. eat steamboat in the kitchen.. with alex kelvin patrick jimmy.. they so good ask me eat with them.. enjoyed the meal.. many thanks to the chefs...

No comments:

Post a Comment